What is the web LMS?
The sts3D web LMS is a ‘new generation’ learning management system – it enables the use of immersive virtual reality learning and game technology – providing training solutions with impact.
The sts3D web LMS – a browser-based, on-line learning management system for the deployment of virtual reality based hazard identification and safety management programs – has been adapted to deploy a range of e-learning programs – induction, skills lessons, management courses. These can be deployed on a range of platforms – on PCs, laptops, tablets and clickers.
- Build own content in pdf format
- Set own questions & answers
- Deploy via clickers
- Distribute learning on-line to a multitude of sites
- Exploit the power of immersive virtual reality for highly effective simulation training
- Fast Section 54 re-training
- Ease legal compliance
- Hazard identification training
- Visualise geological conditions
- Pinpoint learner problems – reducing the cost of training.
- Standard training delivery
- Ensure accurate assessments
- Easy to compile reports – sort and filter
- Automatic reporting of results – e-mail top management
- Reduce reliance on subject matter experts to present training
- Learn at own pace
- Can repeat when needed
- Audio presents language options
- Virtual reality promotes comprehension
- See, hear, decide, click – interactivity improves retention